3G connected wireless gas detector with live lone worker monitoring.
Blackline Safety's G7c - is the world’s first 3G-connected gas detector that has integrated lone worker monitoring and evacuation management tools. In the event of an emergency, the G7c wirelessly connects your employees with live monitoring personnel to mobilise and manage the fastest possible emergency responses.
Released in November 2018 is the NEW push to talk (PPT) feature allowing team members to communicate with each other without the need for a second device.
G7c offers 3G communication in over 100 countries. For teams working beyond cellular network coverage, G7x delivers satellite connectivity for true last-mile safety monitoring.
Stay connected with 3G wireless, location technology, automatic incident detection and a built-in speakerphone that empowers the fastest possible response time. The G7 sensor cartridges are available to tailor the G7c's functionality.
The G7c features:
- Gases monitored - H2S, LEL, CO, O2, CO2, NH3
- NEW Push to Talk (PTT)
- 3G Communication
- No-motion Detection triggers alarm
- GPS Location & Employee Check-in
- Fast Emergency response with Evacuation management
- SOS latch for employee activation
- Customisable, field replacable Sensor Cartridges
- Lifetime Warranty on cartridges
- Automatic updates with Wireless Connectivity
- 24/7 Live Monitoring
- Intrinsically Safe
Customisable Gas Detector
The G7c can be tailored to specific work environments with the ability to replace the sensor cartridge within the field. Choose and change from single or quad gas options. Cartridge options include:
- Standard - lone worker safety
- Single Gas - customisable single gas options
- Quad Gas - monitor for up to four gases
Fast Response Time
Blackline Safety has designed the G7 range of portable gas detectors / lone work monitors with every facet of safety in mind.
- No-Motion Detection will trigger an alarm
- Escalation of pending alarm alerts when the worker has not acknowledge no-motion detection alarm
- SOS latch for manual alarm trigger
- 24/7 live monitoring
- Two-way speakerphone - connecting affected workers with teh 24/7 monitoring teams
- Constant connectivity
Push to Talk (PTT)
Blackline Safety's NEW push-to-talk service option allows the G7c to function like a two-way radio. G7c users will have the option to immediately call teammates on the same channel or to switch channels to easily communicate with other teams. Unlike conventional radios, the NEW push-to-talk (PTT) has no radio licensing and no range limit.
PTT provides an organisation with radio functionality without the need to invest in a separate fleet of radios. The G7c is the world’s first gas detector and lone worker monitor to feature push-to-talk communications combining a world-leading gas detector, a lone worker safety monitor and a two-way radio, it also eliminates the need for employees to wear and charge multiple devices.
With wireless connectivity each G7c gas detector can be remotely configured and firmware updates are automatic allowing consistent and up-to-date operation. Current setup and configurations are shared with employees at every start-up. Your workers are covered from detecting gas leaks to monitoring lone workers and evacuating facilities. Every safety incident and gas alert is communicated instantly to Blackline Safety for storage and reporting.
- Gas readings
- Bump Test & Calibration reminders
- Employee Check-in
- SOS latch
- SureSafe® Lighting / Vibration & Sound