24 Channel Gas Detection Controller
The 2400 Series System from Austech is a highly reliable, 24 channel controller that is an expandable, micro-processor controlled monitoring and gas alarm system.
It receives and processes signals from a wide range of gas detectors and flame detectors (including analogue and digital process variables) and produces corresponding outputs to drive audible and visual indicators, mimic panels and programmable logic controllers.
The 2400 Channel controller' system design allows it to operate as a stand alone controller or it is able to slave to an existing process control system. As a slave system, the Series 2400 can operate with any existing distributed control system (DCS), programmable logic controller (PLC) or supervisory control and data acquisition system (SCADA) by way of a RS485 bus using Modbus® protocol.
contact us for pricing and availability of the 2400 Series Controller by Austech
- Standard 19”rack mountable
- Accommodates up to 24 gas detectors per rack
- Microprocessor controlled
- Accepts inputs from combustible and toxic gas sensors, flame sensors or any 4-20mA device
- Two-line alpha-numeric display
- User friendly
- Retains data on loss of power
- Fully programmable from front panel
- Built-in self diagnosis - watch dog
- Fan control logic
- Software “Voting Logic” output
- Optional RS485 Modbus® digital interface
- Optional data and event logging
- Monitor toxic and flammable gas levels and generate audible/ visual warnings, alarms and control outputs (such as emergency shutdown and/or ventilation control)
- Monitor flame, fire, thermal and smoke detectors, break-glass, and generate audible/visual warnings, alarms and control fire suppression outputs
- Monitor oxygen deficiency levels and generate audible/visual warnings, alarms and control outputs
- Monitor plant process functions (such as temperature, flow, level and pressure) and generate audible/visual warnings, alarms and control outputs such as process shutdowns
Download the 2400 Specification Sheet