Budenberg Industrial Dead-Weight Tester 0.2 to 25 bar / 20 to 2500 kPa
The Budenberg BGP base can be used with any BGP series piston, allowing testing from 15 mbar to 120 bar. The base requires a supply of Gas slightly above the test pressure, and has precision inlet/outlet valves and a screwpress to enable easy regulation and adjustment of pressure.
The BGP25 has a 1/8in2 tungsten carbide piston/cylinder unit which is combined with an overhung austenitic mass set to produce a range of 0.2 to 25 bar. The piston is of the free deformation type which makes the unit particularly good for high accuracy measurement. The unit works on pure gas.
All certificates issued for Budenberg Dead-weight Testers are fully traceable to national standards via equipment with UKAS calibration certificates.
- Ranges from 0.2 to 25 bar / 20 to 2500 kPa
- Supplied with integral pressure generation
BGP25 by Budenberg Features
- Range: From 0.2 to 25 bar / 20 to 2500 kPa
- Standard Accuracy: To 0.015%
- Class ‘A’ Accuracy: To 0.008%
- Accessories: Two gauge stand, carry cases,
- Piston/Cylinder Unit: 1/8in2 tungsten carbide
- Weights: Austenitic stainless steel
- Tool Roll: Containing all necessary items for immediate start-up (External gas supply required)
The Budenberg is suitable for the following applications / industries
Oil & Gas
BGP25 Pneumatic Dead-Weight Tester Specification Sheet Download
For more information on the BGP25 Dead Weight Tester
For more information on optional accessories