Dual Range 1 to 700 Bar Dead Weight Tester
The Budenberg dead weight tester BGH series base can be used with any of the BGH series pistons to give ranges:
- BGH120 - 1-120 bar
- BGH300 - 2-300 bar
- BGH700 - 1-700 bar
- BGH1200 - 1-1200 bar
All units are top loading for ease of use and weight sets are fully interchangeable. This means that weight sets in alternative pressures are readily available and customers with more than one BGH series tester can interchange weight sets between testers of the same range.
The base features a dual area screwpress which allows low pressure priming and high pressure control.
The Budenberg BGH700PCU is a dual area piston / cylinder unit with 1/8in2 and 1/80in2 areas. Changing between ranges is fully automated meaning that users have an extremely flexible instrument covering the range with one piston / cylinder assembly and one weight set. The low pressure piston / high pressure cylinder is tungsten carbide, other parts are fully hardened and stabilised tool steel.
- Ranges from 1 to 700 bar / 70000 kPa
- Supplied with integral pressure generation
BGH700 by Budenberg Features
- Range: 1 to 700 Bar / 70000 kPa
- Standard Accuracy: To 0.015%
- Class ‘A’ Accuracy: To 0.006%
- Accessories: Liquid/liquid seals, two gauge stands, carry cases etc
- Low Pressure Piston/High Pressure Cylinder of tungsten Carbide
- Weights: Austenitic stainless steel
- Tool Roll: Containing all necessary items for immediate start-up
The Budenberg is suitable for the following applications / industries
Oil & Gas
BGH700 Hydraulic Dead-Weight Tester Specification Sheet Download
For more information on the BGH700 Dead Weight Tester
For more information on optional accessories