Needle Valve 1/2" NPT MxF
The Budenberg model 10N Needle Valves have been designed to give higher strength and integrity to instrument needle valves. Budenberg incorporated a dynamic multi-ring gland system in the needle valve, which when combined with the anti blow-out back seating stem, guarantees resistance to all operating processes and pressures.
It's low operating torques and high cycle life feature strongly in this unique Budenberg design, giving a "Low Cost of Ownership".
Key Benefits include:
- 100% gas tight seal under all conditions.
- Gland and stem leakage is a thing of the past due to the dynamic multi-ring gland system, combined with the anti blow-out back seating system.
- Swaged self centering non-rotating stem tip in one materialgrade harder than the parent body material. This ensures a positive seat closure under all conditions.
contact us for pricing and availability of the Budenberg 10N8M8FS Needle Valve
The Budenberg 10N8M8FS Needle Valves are suitable for the following applications / industries
Oil & Gas
Water & Waste Water
Features of the Budenberg 10N8M8FS Needle Valves
Self centring, non rotating stem point
- Vibration proof handle with positive location and excess torque break feature
- Fire-safe designed to comply to BS6755 Pt2 & API-10497, API-607
- Anti static, anti blow-out stem
- Multi-stage 'dynamic' stem packing True 'metal to metal'
- Body / Bonnet joint
- Mechanically locked Valve Bonnet to prevent accidental removal
- Max cold working pressure of 10,000 psi (10N)
- All options available, full range of materials, thread types and sizes
- Your Company name and model type etched on Valve body Vented models available
The Budenberg Needle Valve construction Specifications
316 Stainless Steel to NACE as standard, other materials available
|Standard Connection Sizes||
1/2”NPT Female x Female
1/2”NPT Male x Female
Other thread sizes and types are available,
|Standard Bore Sizes||
Nominally 4mm to 6mm depending on connection size
Multi stage 'dynamic' stem packing in PTFE / RPTFE to guarantee a gas tight seal under all conditions. Maximum Temperature of 240o C for PTFE packed units and 540o C for units packed with flexible graphite.
BS EN 10204 3.1b & 3.2 Material Certification
PMI and NDT Test Certificatation
Full range of certification and testing to suit the user requirements.
Needle Valve Specification Sheet Download
To view all the information on the Budenberg model 10 needle valve for the Process Industry you can download the data sheet here