Söll Vi-Go Ladder Climbing Safety System from Miller by Honeywell provides the ultimate in safety with continuous fall protection when climbing fixed ladders: remarkably ergonomic and versatile vertical steel rope system with integrated fall protection.
This fall protection system can be retrofitted onto existing climbing devices such as ladders or rungs used in wind turbine, power supply, telecommunication or other industry. It is basically made up of a steel rope or cable (three different types), fastening elements and a revolutionary guided-type fall arrester.
- Uninterrupted fall protection
- Easy, one-hand operation for attachment/detachment from the system
- No pins/chains or external parts to lose or damage
- Automatic pass-through cable guides
- The Vi-Go Cable Sleeve is constructed with durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Unit will not open if attached incorrectly.
- Provides a “dual shock-absorbing system” to further reduce fall forces
- Accommodate 5/16-inch (8mm) or 3/8-inch (10mm) cable.
- Municipal Services
- Oil and Gas
- Wind Energy