Budenberg Industrial Dead-Weight Tester 1 to 120 bar / 100 to 12000 kPa
The Budenberg BGP base can be used with any BGP series piston, allowing testing from 15 mbar to 120 bar. The base requires a supply of Gas slightly above the test pressure, and has precision inlet/outlet valves and a screwpress to enable easy regulation and adjustment of pressure.
The BGP120 is an oil lubricated gas operated piston cylinder unit. The design uses a 1/16in2 hardened and stabilised tool steel piston/cylinder. If required an inert fluid (such as Fomblin) can be used instead of the oil toprovide lubrication without contamination of Gas with hydrocarbon vapour. (Consult Budenberg for more details).
All certificates issued for Budenberg Dead-weight Testers are fully traceable to national standards via equipment with UKAS calibration certificates.
- Ranges from 1 to 120 bar / 100 to 12000 kPa
- Supplied with integral pressure generation
BGP120 by Budenberg Features
- Range: From 1 to 120 bar / 100 to 12000 kPa
- Standard Accuracy: To 0.015%
- Class ‘A’ Accuracy: To 0.006%
- Accessories: Two gauge stand, carry cases,
- Piston/Cylinder Unit: 1/16in2 hardened and stabilised tool steel
- Weights: Austenitic stainless steel
- Tool Roll: Containing all necessary items for immediate start-up (External gas supply required)
The Budenberg is suitable for the following applications / industries
Oil & Gas
BGP120 Pneumatic Dead-Weight Tester Specification Sheet Download
For more information on the BGP120 Dead Weight Tester
For more information on optional accessories