Dual Range 1 to 2600 Bar Dead Weight Tester
The base used for the BGH2600 features a high pressure dual area screw-press which allows for low pressure priming and high pressure control. The base incorporates high pressure hydraulic connections and pipework, connected to a gauge stand which uses Budenberg's standard high pressure cone-joint connections. The piston stand is elevated from the base to allow an overhang weight set to be used, giving extra stability at higher pressures. Additional support is provided in the base by means of five adjustable feet, one of which directly supports the piston and mass set.
The Budenberg BGH2600 uses a well-proven patented design in it's dual area piston /cylinder unit with 1/8in2 and 1/160in2 areas. Changing between ranges is fully automated, meaning that users have an extremely flexible instrument covering the range with one piston/cylinder assembly and one weight set. The low pressure piston/high pressure cylinder is tungsten carbide, other parts are fully hardened and stabilised tool steel.
- Ranges from 1 to 2600 bar / 40,000 psi
- Supplied with integral pressure generation
BGH2600 by Budenberg Features
- Range: 1 to 2600 Bar / 40,000 psi
- Standard Accuracy: To 0.02%
- Class ‘A’ Accuracy: To 0.01%
- Accessories: details on request
- Low Pressure Piston/High Pressure Cylinder of tungsten Carbide
- Weights: Austenitic stainless steel
- Tool Roll: Containing all necessary items for immediate start-up
BGH2600 Hydraulic Dead-Weight Tester Specification Sheet Download
For more information on the BGH2600 Dead Weight Tester
For more information on optional accessories