Industrial Single Range 1 to 120 Bar Dead Weight Tester
The Budenberg BGH series base can be used with any of the BGH series pistons to give ranges:
- BGH120 - 1-120 bar
- BGH300 - 2-300 bar
- BGH700 - 1-700 bar
- BGH1200 - 1-1200 bar
All units are top loading for ease of use and weight sets are fully interchangeable. This means that weight sets in alternative pressures are readily available and customers with more than one BGH series tester can interchange weight sets between testers of the same range.
The base features of the BGH120 is a dual area screwpress which allows for low pressure priming and high pressure control.
This Budenberg dead weight tester is a robust design, proven over many years usage. The unit has a 1/16in2 fully hardened and stabilised tool steel piston. It provides extremely good sensitivity for high accuracy calibration, yet is tough enough for regular use in a workshop environment.
- Ranges from 1 to 120 bar / 12000 kPa
- Supplied with integral pressure generation
- Range: 1 to 120 Bar / 12000 kPa
- Standard Accuracy: To 0.015%
- Class ‘A’ Accuracy: To 0.008%
- Accessories: Liquid/liquid seals, two gauge stands, carry cases etc
- Piston/Cylinder Unit: Fully hardened and stabilised tool steel piston for better performance
- Weights: Austenitic stainless steel
- Tool Roll: Containing all necessary items for immediate start-up
The BGH120 is suitable for the following applications / industries
Oil & Gas
BGH120 Hydraulic Dead-Weight Tester Specification Sheet Download
For more information on the BGH120 Dead Weight Tester
For more information on optional accessories