The 223A Documenting Process Calibrator by Additel is a highly integrated multifunction calibrator featuring several patented technologies. It is an ultra-compact, rugged and easy to use hand-held device used for the sourcing, simulating and measuring pressure, temperature and electrical signals.
It's smartphone-like menu and interface make operation simpler and easier. Featuring HART communication capabilities, the ADT223A is ideal for calibrating, maintaining and troubleshooting HART instrumentation's. Automation and documentation capabilities make Additel's 223A a turnkey solution.
- Sourcing, simulating and measuring pressure, temperature and electrical signals
- Smartphone-like menu and interface make the operation simpler
- Hart Communication capability
- The internal cold junction compensation sensor can be re-calibrated at ice point by user
- Ultra-compact, 3.9” x 7.6” x 2.0”, and 1.6 lb (0.7 kg)