The Additel 209 loop calibrator series combine the ease of use and functionality that makes it the ideal tool for troubleshooting your process loop. The ADT209 has an accuracy of 0.03% of reading. If you want to source, simulate or simply measure the Additel Loop calibrator series will fit your need allowing for the measurement of current, voltage and a switch. There is also the ability to simulate or source mA or a process transmitter.
With a push of a button, you can switch to zero and span values, auto ramp, and auto step throughout the range.
The 209 loop calibrator also has a large, easy to read screen which will simultaneously display the measurement with the % of span.
- Accuracy to 0.01% of reading
- Measure, source, or simulate loop current
- Measure DC volts
- Simultaneously mA and % span display
- Switch functionality
- Selectable ramp and step functions
- HART 250Ω resistor in series with 24V loop