The BW Technologies by Honeywell GasAlert Extreme portable single gas detector has been designed with durability and comfort in mind, this gas detector monitors for any single gas hazard within its wide range of available toxic gas models.
Gases monitored - H2S, CO, O2, SO2, NH3, PH3, CI2, CIO2, NO, NO2, HCN, ETO and O3
The Extreme offers easy on/off operation and a simple automatic calibration with the compatible MicroDock II.
- Tamper-proof settings with passcode protection
- Continuous LCD shows real-time gas concentration
- Compact and lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear
- Simple automatic calibration procedure
- Compatible with BW MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
contact us for more information about the Gas Alert Extreme Gas Detectors
The GasAlert Extreme a product of BW Technologies by Honeywell is a single gas detector offering real-time readings and extended longevity with a two year field-replaceable battery and sensor.
- Single gas detection for CO, H2S, O2 SO2, NH3, PH3, CI2, ClO2, NO2, HCN, ETO, O3
- Direct, real-time readings on large LCD with backlight in low light (auto or demand): in alarm (auto)
- 95 dB tone and bright LED alarm
- Internal vibrating alarm
- 2-year battery life (typical) with replaceable 3V camera battery
- Datalogging is now standard on all GasAlert Extreme detectors
- Rugged and durable with built-in concussion-proof boot
- Highly water resistant design with IP66/67 rating
- Field-settable user options are tamper-proof with passcode protection
- LOW, HIGH, STEL (short-term exposure limit) and TWA (time-weighted average) alarm
- Peak value displayed on command (in ppm or % vol)
- Visual, audible and vibrating alarms
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- MicroDock II compatible for easy calibration, test and record storage
- Classified intrinsically safe by UL to US and Canadian standards, ATEX certified: IECEx scheme
- Meter includes: stainless steel alligator clip test cap and hose, battery and instructions in various languages.
|Size||2.8 x 5.0 x 9.5 cm|
|Alarms||- visual, vibrating, audible [95dB]|
|- Low, High, STEL, TWA|
|Tests||Sensor integrity, circuitry, battery and audible / visual alarms on activation, battery [continuous]|
|Pump||Compatible with the Sample Motorised Pump|
|Typical Battery Life||1.5 year battery life [typical] with replaceable 3V battery|
|User Options||Confidence Beep||Automatic backlight|
|Latching alarms||User-settable calibration gas level|
|Stealth Mode||Passcode protection|
|Calibration past due lockout||Automatic O2 calibration|
|Five language choices|
|Ratings||EMi/FRI: Complies with EMC Directive 89/336/EEC|
|Certifications & Approvals||Class I, Div. 1, Gr A, B, C, D||Class II, Div. 1 Gr E, F, G|
|American Bureau of Shipping||IECEx: EX ia IIC T4|
|ATEX: CE Ex II 1 G T4 / Ex ia IIC T4||CE: European Conformity|
|Warranty||Full Two year warranty including sensors [One year warranty for NH3, CI2, O3, ETO, CIO2 sensors]|
|Gas||Measuring Range (ppm)||Operating Temperature|| |
|CO||0 - 1000||-30 to + 50°c||15% - 90%|
|CO (low H2)||0 - 1000||-30 to + 50°c||15% - 90%|
|O2 (% by vol)||0 - 30.0%||-20 to + 50°c||0% 99%|
|H2S||0 - 100||-40 to + 50°c||15% - 90%|
|H2S (high range)||0 - 500||-40 to + 50°c||15% - 90%|
|SO2||0 - 100.0||-40 to + 50°c||15% - 90%|
|HCN||0 - 30.0||-40 to + 50°c||15% - 90%|
|NH3||0 - 100||-20 to + 50°c||15% - 90%|
|NH3 (high range)||0 - 400||-20 to + 50°c||15% - 90%|
|CI2||0 - 50.0||-20 to + 50°c||15% - 90%|
|NO||0 - 250||-20 to + 50°c||15% - 90%|
|NO2||0 - 100||-20 to + 50°c||15% - 90%|
|PH3||0 - 5.0||-20 to + 50°c||15% - 90%|
|ETO||0 - 100.0||-20 to + 50°c||15% - 90%|
|CIO2||0 - 1.0||-20 to + 50°c||15% - 90%|
|O3||0 - 1.0||-20 to + 50°c||15% - 90%|
Alarm setpoints for all sensors are user adjustable.
Concussion Proof Boot
Heavy duty protection for extreme conditions. The concussion-proof boot slips easily and securely onto the detector for additional protection in extreme conditions. Equipped with a rugged stainless steel alligator clip, the external rubber boot also helps keep the detector clean.
IR Data Link
With the IR DataLink USB adaptor and IR DataLink software (included) by BW Technologies, a user can easily download event log information from the GasAlertClip Extreme gas monitors or download data log information from the GasAlert Extreme (data logging model only).
The most cost effective way to manage the calibration and bump testing of BW's portable gas detectors is through the MicroDock II automated test and calibration system. Fully portable and easily expandable, the MicroDock II requires no computer and provides simultaneous management of up to six modules.
Manual Pump Kit
Manual Aspirator Pump Kit w/ Probe 1ft suitable for GasAlert Extreme and GasAlert Micro 5.