The Centrepoint II can be used for a wide range of applications and is a favourite with Australian emergency services and technicians working at heights.
Combining all the benefits from the original centrepoint such as its practical features and comfort the Centrepoint II adds reflective thread, webbing and support padding for exceptional visibility and safety when working in darkness.
Designation: Full Body Harness
- Confined space retrieval attachment points
- Offset (cranked) pole strap attachment points
- High & low front free fall arrest attachment point
- Rear free fall arrest attachment points
- Quick connect lightweight buckles
- Gear loops for additional gear
- Large, wide, cushioned mesh waist and leg pads
- Breathable support pad for back & neck protection
- Reflective for exceptional visibility
- Oil, grease and water repelling webbing
- Adjustable leg risers for best fit
- All alloy hardware
- Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1.2007
- Available in medium
- All stainless steel hardware
- All steel hardware
- Retrofit alloy ascender kit for increased mobility when ascending
There are no reviews for this product.